Stack lets you configure your Marketing Suite to suit your unique business needs.
You can configure the following in your Marketing Suite powered by Mautic:
- Configuration: Lets you configure the Marketing Suite.
- System Settings such as time zone, language, home page and CORS.
- Email Setting such as SMTP configuration and Unsubscribe settings.
- Tracking Settings such as the pixel that goes on your website and Facebook.
- Users: Manage users and access levels.
- Custom Domain: You can configure a custom domain for your Marketing site.
- Billing and Subscription: You can configure your plans and billing information.
- Custom Fields: You can add custom fields to your Mautic powered Marketing Suite so that you can always have comprehensive customer data.
- Plugins: You can configure the plugins that you want to use in your Mautic site.
At a high-level, you can configure the System (Mautic site), API, Assets, Campaigns, Emails, Contacts, Tracking, Users, Webhooks, and Social settings. Once you are done configuring, click Apply to update Mautic with the new settings, and click Save and Close to close the configuration window. For more information, see the User Guide. For more information, see the User Guide.
You can set custom domains for both your WordPress site and your Marketing site. See Configuring Custom Domains section of this guide for more details.
Before you get started with your marketing campaign, you need to configure your SMTP server for sending mails. See the Configuring SMTP section of this guide for more details.