Stackk’s integrated Marketing Suite lets you easily configure and manage every aspect of your marketing.
Marketing Suite can be accessed either via WP Admin Dashboard -> Mautic or directly using the URL. For example, the Marketing Suite for our marketingcircle app is at https://m-marketingcircle.stackk.us.
You can manage your marketing efforts by:
- Using the sidebar (on the left) to manage your everyday marketing activities such as calendar, your contacts, the companies you work with, and so on.
- Using the settings pane (on the right) to configure site-wide settings such as setting a theme for the site, accessing API credentials, managing users, setting SMTP server for outgoing emails, marketing plugins and so on.
By default, Mautic comes with Twilio and One Signal plugins. Stackk adds a preconfigured Stackk plugin that lets you manage Stackk functionality. Additionally, Stackk also provides:
- Stackk Email Interval: The plugin is provided by Stackk and lets you configure the intervals between the marketing emails that you are sending.
- Exotel: Lets you send SMS to your customers. The plugin is built on top of the Exotel framework and you need an Exotel login to use the plugin.
- TextLocal: Lets you send SMS to your local customers. The plugin is built on top of the TextLocal framework and you need a TextLocal login to use the plugin.
Stackk provides multiple plugins that let you add more boost to your marketing tool. You can view the plugins available from the Settings > Plugins page.